Slips and Trips Claims

If you have had a trip or slip anywhere as a result of a defective or dangerous pavement or as a lawful visitor to a hazardous premises, you may be entitled to compensation for the injuries you’ve suffered.

Local authorities have a duty to take reasonable care to maintain public highways. And occupiers have a duty to ensure that their premises are safe for lawful visitors attending their premises.

If you’ve had an accident as a result of an occupier or local authority’s failure to meet the appropriate standards of care, you may be entitled to compensation.

We can assist in many types of accidents:

  • Accidents caused by defective pavements
  • Accidents caused by potholes
  • Accidents suffered by local authority tenants due to defective premises
  • Accidents in public places due to spillages and/or failure to implement appropriate cleaning procedures

If you have suffered a trip or fall anywhere and think you may be entitled to compensation, please contact us today for a free initial consultation to see how we may be able to help you on 01273 384001 or email


For more information please contact a member of our team


    How can we help you?

    • You might also be interested in

      Moving doesn’t need to be stressful

      read more
    • You might also be interested in

      Have you updated your will recently?

      read more
    • You might also be interested in

      Are you thinking of buying or selling a business?

      read more