Accidents at Work Claims
If you’re employed, your employer has a duty to provide you with a safe place and safe system of work, whatever your job.
If your employer has failed to meet these duties, and you have been injured as a result, you are likely to be entitled to recover compensation.
We have experience in dealing with a wide variety of claims against employers, including:
- Faulty or inappropriate equipment or machinery
- Unsafe work places
- Manual handling and lifting accidents
- Accidents in construction industry
- Attacks by patients on employees in the healthcare industry
- Failures to provide appropriate training or protective equipment
Contact us today for a free initial consultation to see how we might be able to help you recover compensation following a workplace accident. Telephone us on 01273 384001 or email: email@example.com