Dispute Resolution Solicitors
Our litigation team is practised in negotiation and mediation and often achieve successful results for our clients without incurring the costs and anxiety associated with traditional litigation.
- Civil Fraud
- Claims for Undue Influence in lifetime transactions
- Clinical Negligence Claims
- Consumer Disputes
- Contractual Disputes
- Defamation and Reputation Management
- Disputes between Attorneys (Court of Protection applications)
- General Litigation
- Judicial Review i.e. challenging the decisions of a body exercising a public function
- Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Commercial Landlord and Tenants Disputes
- Personal Injury Claims
- Professional negligence claims e.g, against Solicitors, Surveyors, Accountants etc.
- Property Disputes
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Disputes
Sometimes it is not possible to resolve disputes out of court. Our team understands the anxiety associated with the litigation process and will guide you through it as smoothly and reassuringly as possible, keeping you informed of your options every step of the way.