Dental Negligence Claims
Visiting the dentist is not high on many peoples “to do” list.
Whilst the majority of dentists and their staff are highly trained professionals who have access to the very latest training and dental equipment, occasionally things can go wrong.
Your dentist and their staff, whether NHS or private, owe you a duty of care which means they must provide you with appropriate and timely treatment. Negligence occurs when you receive incorrect or substandard dental treatment which falls below the standard you would expect from someone in their position. We understand that being let down by a professional, in whom you have placed your trust, can be very distressing.
Negligence can arise in a number of situations including:
- Misdiagnosis of tooth decay
- Mismanagement of dental infections
- Misdiagnosis of periodontal disease and diagnosis errors
- Careless or incorrect dental work during treatment
- Delayed treatment
- Failure to provide preventative advice
- Failure to advise on oral hygiene
- Crowns and bridge work errors
- Errors in dental procedure
Dental negligence claims can be complex and it is important you have an experienced and supportive team on your side.
If you have suffered sub-standard dental treatment within the last three years contact us for a free initial meeting and we will advise you on the likelihood of success in making a claim including advice on funding arrangements and the best course of action.
For further information