Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Solicitors
Our Litigation Team brings a wealth of diverse experience and a modern approach to dispute resolution. We recognise that fighting your case involves robust argument but not aggressive correspondence or point-scoring, which can often be counter-productive.
Our team has extensive experience of taking matters to trial, but aims to achieve the best overall result through swift negotiation and mediation, avoiding the lengthy delays and high costs of going to trial.
We recognise litigation is a last resort and always unwelcome. It’s a distraction from management time. There are inherent commercial risks in all litigation, along with potentially high costs, with no certainty of recovery. With this commercial awareness, we can assist in areas such as:
- Agency, partnership and shareholder disputes
- Claims involving business disruption
- Contractual disputes of all types including debt recovery
- Breach of confidentiality, non-compete or restrictive covenant
- Breach of fiduciary duty / claims involving company directors
- Civil fraud
- Defamation and reputation management
- Intellectual property disputes
- Professional negligence
Acting for both landlords and tenants, we have particular experience in :
- 1954 Act Lease renewals
- Breach of covenant including unlawful sub-letting
- Rights of light
We aim to respond to all enquiries promptly.
For further information or to make an appointment, please call us on 01273 324041 or by email.