Modern Practice. Traditional Values.
Our clients across Sussex and the South East know that this is what makes us stand out. We’ve worked hard to achieve and maintain our excellent reputation and have a long and established history of providing first class legal advice with a first class client service.
We combine these values with hiring and maintaining our outstanding team of expert legal advisers, our friendly and client-centred approach, and our dedication to continuous improvement and the pursuit of excellence.
We’ve grown from our earliest roots in Brighton, when the firm was established in 1881. We are extremely proud of our heritage and reputation across the South East. Today our offices in Brighton and Hassocks deliver the same high standards and quality with a modern outlook, staying ahead of change and offering a professional and jargon-free service.
We have achieved a number of accreditations in recognition of our high practice and management standards and many of our team have personal accreditations in their fields of practice. We pride ourselves on staying up to date with the latest legal developments and passing this knowledge onto our clients.
We set high standards for our practice and all our team members adhere to the following aims:
- We are straightforward and transparent, avoiding technical jargon where possible
- We believe that working as a team helps us achieve our goals and ensures our clients receive a first class service
- We strive for continuous improvement.
- We maintain the highest standards of client care and attention and always ask for feedback from our clients to continue to ensure high standards.
- Our expert advisers constantly stay ahead of the latest legal developments and innovations.